Hi friend,
I grew up admiring the suit. What it stood for, what it signaled walking into a room. That opinion changed fast once I had to wear one every day.
Stiff. Fragile. You couldn't really move, and spilling a drink meant a trip to the dry cleaner. I loved what the suit meant and disliked almost every minute of wearing one.
That contradiction turned into a question I couldn't shake. What if a suit didn't feel like a suit at all?
Eight years to get to an answer I liked:
Stretch engineered into every layer.
Lasers instead of scissors.
Nanotechnology in the fiber.
Cut the padding that was never doing anything for you.
Then we made it washable. Cold wash, hang to dry, wear it again Monday.
If you've been curious, this month is a good time to see what we built: The Anniversary Sale runs through Saturday, October 31. Up to 50% off sitewide, and a free tie with any xSuit 5.0.
Max Perez
Founder, xSuit
|
No comments:
Post a Comment